Re: [Spridgets] Brake Proportioning Valve Connections

To: <haynes386@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Brake Proportioning Valve Connections
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 05:49:29 -0700
Mark,

If you look at your PDWA (Pressure Differential Warning Activator) like
this:

|__|_
|   |

The left hand connections go to the rear brakes, and the right hand
connections (all 3) go to the front brakes. Top Left is Rear brakes from
the MC, bottom left is the line that runs to the rear axle. Top right is
the the front brakes from the MC, and the other two lines go to the left
and right front wheels.

This doesn't to any proportioning. Rather, there's a shuttle inside that
senses if there's a loss in pressure in either the front or the rear
brakes, and if so lights a light on the dash to tell you it's time to
change your undershorts!

HTH

-=Chris
Chris King