[Spridgets] Almost "Perfect" historic plate

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Almost "Perfect" historic plate
From: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:33:03 -0400
I found a Michigan License plate at my folks house that is almost
perfect for a historic front plate on my Sprite when I get it
finished. My car is a 1966 and so is the plate. The letters/numbers
are: VB1078. You can choose what you want for the letters; "VB", but
I will forgo the obvious and choose that these mean - Very British!
My car has a 1098 cc engine so it is too bad that the number is 20
short of the correct displacement, but since the plate will have no
legal meaning, I may cheat and paint over the 7 and make it into a 9.
Winter - Water Wonderland!

I spotted a yellow Spridget I could see from the US23 X-way near the
Ohio border on Sat and Sunday sitting in the side yard of a house. A Lister??

Tim Collins
1966 AH Sprite