[Spridgets] Drink more beer

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Drink more beer
From: Dave Yealy <lbc@littlebitcountry.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:05:05 -0400
                      As  Ben  Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in
                      beer there is
                      freedom, and in water there is bacteria.

                      In   a   number  of  carefully  controlled  trials,
                      scientists have
                      demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each
                      day, at the end of
                      the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of
                      Escherichia coli
                      (E.  coli)  -  bacteria  found  in  feces. In other
                      words, we are consuming 1
                      kilo of poop.

                      However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine
                      & beer (or tequila,
                      rum,  whiskey  or any other liquor) because alcohol
                      has to go through a
                      purification  process  of boiling, filtering and/or
                      fermenting.

                      Remember: Water = Poop, Beer = Health

                      Therefore,  it's  better  to  drink  beer  and talk
                      stupid, than to drink
                      water and be full of shit.

                      There  is  no  need  to  thank me for this valuable
                      information: I'm doing
                      it as a public service.