Re: [Spridgets] Reflector

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Reflector
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:43:05 -0700
Hi Larry,

Try Bull Motif or East Susses Motors of England on the web.  Also,
Autofurbish.  The Morris Traveler and the Austin A35 and A30 have rear
reflectors like yours.  The problem is that the Morris and A30/35 use a FLAT
rubber base instead of the bevelled one in your picture.  If the rubber is
salvageable, at least you can get a new plastic lens and fit it in.

Best,
Glen Byrns