[Spridgets] Wanted 67 Spridget

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Wanted 67 Spridget
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 22:54:58 -0400
I am searching for a 1967 Sprite or Midget as my next project.
I am starting to get desperate ;) I already had the seats upholstered, I
powdercoated the rear hubs and axles along with the  front suspension
and hubs. the dashboard is all wrinkled and has full switches, cables,
and gauges, I was working on the door latches and strikers tonight when
I stopped because I still don't have a body shell to bolt all these nice
restored parts to!
I want a project car, not a finished car so if you have a dead 67 or
know of one somewhere east of the Mississippi River, please let me know.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ