Re: [Spridgets] Roll Bar Shipping Cost

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Roll Bar Shipping Cost
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:33:13 -0500
My wife's MGB had a roll bar in it when I got it -- not any longer.  It was
real easy to hit your head on that thing.

I'll wager you are much more likely to get rear-ended than to roll over.
I'm thinking you are more likely to get skull damage from boppin' yer noggin
on that thing in an accident -- or while under the fierce acceleration a
Spridget is known for -- than from rolling your car.

Now watch me roll the darn thing.

LAD