Re: [Spridgets] Rotor quality problems

To: Peter C <peter@nosimport.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Rotor quality problems
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 19:12:11 -0400
Peter C wrote:

>       Caution.... commercial content ahead.
>
> I carry very, very good rotors. I have not had a single failure in 4
> years and I've sold many hundreds of them.

Yes indeed, I buy all my tune up stuff from Peter, he warns me if it
comes in a green box marked Lucas India.
But his rotors, dizzy caps, points, plugs, condensers, etc have never
failed me.
I think everybody should keep a spare tune up on hand since you just can
not go down to the local auto parts store and buy it these days.
Well maybe you can and you get little green boxes ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ