[Spridgets] those of you who upgraded to 3/4" brake MC's...

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: [Spridgets] those of you who upgraded to 3/4" brake MC's...
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:10:53 -0700
I'd like to hear from anyone who upgraded to the new 3/4" master
cylinders recently and has already installed and driven their cars.
Please give me some feedback. I have only heard from one person who
did this on the clutch side w/their 5 speed (with excellent results).

You may reply to me offlist if you wish.

Thanks

Gerard