[Spridgets] Carb needed for '72 midget...

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Carb needed for '72 midget...
From: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 21:49:40 -0700
A friend of mine, Jim Peterson, is trying to fix up a '72 Midget for one of his
(many) daughter's.
I try to help now and again with odd stuff and light manual labor but I'm stuck
on this one..
He is in need of a used carburettor for this motor - I believe it's a 1500cc.
The one that is on it has several stripped bolts and threads; and even has a
few self tapping screws in it.!.
>From what I can see it has been de-smogged but not de-rusted!!
So I have  two questions for the list....
What would be the correct carb for that year.
And would anyone have a spare they don't need.
The motor runs... sort of !

TIA
-
Dave G