Re: [Spridgets] Wm Severin Thompson's Operation

To: b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Wm Severin Thompson's Operation
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 01:58:38 -0500
Cheez!!  What a buncha wussies!!  The only hard thing about driving in
England is reversing out of a parking slot in a LHD car and ending up
in the proper lane! Otherwise, it's duck soup!  I can shift equally
well with my left hand!  Moreover, for 2 years I drove my new LHD Fiat
850 Coupe all over Britain with nary a dent or prang!

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City
Don't miss 50 Years of Spridgets at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29, 2008!!
For info... http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org