Re: [Spridgets] oil pressure relief nut

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] oil pressure relief nut
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 13:17:50 -0700 (PDT)
Glen,
     I have just the standard domed nut, fiber washer, spring and cup.  I
was also told by someone at APT that the standard adjustable relief
pressure kits do not fit the inline A series motor.  Usually the nut
is to large and has to be cut off and the threaded rod slotted
instead.  Just want to check out the spring and cup first, so I need
to get the nut off.  Having a problem with it's proximity to the
aluminum backplate.  Have to search my tools for a 1" thin wall
socket or go buy one.
Mike MacLean

Glen Byrns