Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 5, Issue 21

To: "Peter C" <peter@nosimport.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridgets Digest, Vol 5, Issue 21
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 15:44:14 -0700 (PDT)
Well, you always have that option, it's called Amtrak.  I've had
locomotives that have developed over oil pressure.  When that pukes oil
it's time to call the EPA to clean up gallons and gallons of it.
Overpressure of the crankcase on a locomotive automatically shuts the
motor down though.
Mike

Peter C