[Spridgets] Charlie Braum

To: EasternOshitGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Spridget List"
Subject: [Spridgets] Charlie Braum
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 15:23:19 -0500
Just had a nice visit from Charlie Braum on his way through the area
headed home from Portland. Too bad he couldn't stay longer but we did
manage to generate some really good lies for the next time one or both
of us gets to meet up with some other Spridgeteers!  ;-)   We spent
about an hour down in the garage swapping stories, kicking tires, and
getting acquainted before he had to leave.  Nice guy!

He's trying to fix his work schedule so he can come to Lake of the
Ozarks in June!  Maybe tag up with some of the others coming in from
the northeast since he lives in the Pittsburgh area.

We decided that the "50 Years of Spridgets" celebration is really
starting to shape up into a terrific event as more and more of the
O.S.H.I.T. and BusterCluster crew sign on!  There's also a group of
folks attending the SOS in Wisconsin that is starting to plan on
coming! Yahoo!!  8 1/2 months to go and I can hardly wait!
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City