[Spridgets] Federal Mogul (Carter) Fuel Pump

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Federal Mogul (Carter) Fuel Pump
From: Mike/Donna Carpenter <mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 09:25:42 -0400 (EDT)
I need help guys and gals,

The old blue top AC electric fuel pump crashed on my Seven America (Remember
the "America" version is Sprite engine and transmission).  I purchased a Carter
in-line electric fuel pump that is pretty much shaped like a torpedo and comes
with a separate installed steel fuel filter with a short piece of fuel line
between.  The fuel pump has a hot wire and a ground (braided no insulation.
Can I wire this pump positive ground as my Seven America is positive ground.
The wiring diagram only shows a negative ground application as usual.

Thanks all for your help!

Mike C

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet