Re: [Spridgets] Oil drain pan

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Oil drain pan
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 14:15:19 -0700 (PDT)
I've had no trouble from the one I bought from Advance Auto Parts.  It is a
round black container with a funnel built on one side and a handle on the
other.  There's a little screw-in plug in the center of the top and another on
the end of the spout so nothing splashes out while moving the pan.  Mine has
never leaked, so it is no hassle to take the used oil down for recycling.
Can't remember how much I payed, but it was cheap.  No complaints at all.
   - David

  Bill Gilroy <wmgilroy@gmail.com> wrote:
  Kind of a stupid questions but is anyone using an oil catch pan that they
really like? I used to have a Rubbermaid one that was not bad, but since it
was so messy I got rid of it before they loaded the moving van. I have
since purchased one that has a spout that bends down at the end. This thing
always is leaking a couple of drops of oil. It tends to always drip so I am
going to replace this catch pan. So does anyone have a catch pan that they
really like? Want one that will reduce oil spillage.

This pan will be used under a car that is on jack stands so it can't be to
high.

-g