Re: [Spridgets] Whoa, Timothy!

To: "Dave G." <dmg@bossig.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Whoa, Timothy!
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 16:16:50 -0700
Dave G.  wrote:  "This is assuming(?) that OEW is the same no matter if
it's a Jag or a Spridget..."

Alas, I fear every paint company's formula for a generic name, whether Old
English White, Blood Red, or Royal Windsor Blue is different.  Maybe just
slightly, but different.  Within a year and a half of the purchase of my
Sprite, my brother crunched the right front fender.  I hammered and bondo'd
it back the best I could, and tried several "Old English White" paints.
None matched.  For over 40 years, I never let my brother forget it, so he
was very willing to bring his truck and race trailer to take the Sprite to
MAACO!  On the condition that I not mention it again.  I agreed.  I lied.

Buste