Re: [Spridgets] rear oil seals and crankcase ventilation

To: "Frank Edwards" <logical2@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] rear oil seals and crankcase ventilation
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 12:50:40 -0500
I vent my 1275 through the fuel pump boss on the left side of the
crankcase.  Some have said this won't work but I'm here to tell you that
it does.  It works very well for me and has since I installed it in the
mid-90s.  It requires removing the engine and a little fabricating but
all that is pretty easy if you turn your own wrenches.
Jack