[Spridgets] Fw: MM Mechanic for Marj's MM?

To: morris@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Fw: MM Mechanic for Marj's MM?
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 09:10:49 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Dear Listers,

This just came in from my friend Michael out in the SF Valley - car needs to be
started after a long garage stay, master cylinder and parking brake work -
please contact him directly at:

miniguy@miniguy.com

Thanks for any help that you can give.

Rick Feibusch
British Car Network
Venice Beach, California
---------------------------

>Rick-
>
>Hello again. I just left a voice mail for you. You mentioned you could ask
>around and try to find a competant mechanic out towards the Palm Springs, CA
>area (Riverside? Ontario?, Calimesa?) who could work on a Morris Minor.

>Please help!
>
>Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you...

Michael Lewis
Cell: (805) 405-6263
(8 a.m. to 10 p.m. PST)
Email: miniguy@miniguy.com