[Spridgets] Puzzler

To: "spridgets e-mail list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Puzzler
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 22:45:57 -0600
I had everything electrical working in the Bugeye, but apparently I've messed
something while cleaning the bonnet connections or re-installing the
temp/pressure gauge.  Everything works except the running lights and
headlights.  I've blown the fuse, but what is really curious is when I turn
the running lights one, the engine quits!  Turn them off, and the engine will
fire right back up.  Turning the running lights on is equivalent to turning
the key off.  Any suggestions?  Could my new ignition switch already have gone
bad?  Or have I just crossed wires somewhere?

Jim Pickard
B9473298 ('65 Tiger)
AN5L/12109 ('59 Sprite)
2003 Mini Cooper