Re: [Spridgets] Detroit Iron

To: "Timothy H. Collins" <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Detroit Iron
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 09:07:42 -0800
When I was a kid my father had a Chevy Wagon that had the same problem.  It
was fixed with a *factory* *recall*.  What they did was run a length of
chain from the block to the frame.  If the mounts broke the engine would
only lift until the slack was out of the chain.  Just make sure that there
is not the much slack in the chain.  Unintentional acceleration problem
fixed.

-g