[Spridgets] 69 Sprite parts available

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] 69 Sprite parts available
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 21:44:11 -0500
I picked up the rustiest Sprite in the world.
Most of it is still there if anybody needs something.
Every piece of body is rusted through. The battery is sitting on the
tranny, the radiator shroud is rusted away, the brake lines are missing
long stretches that must have rusted away and the bonnet was still
latched but opened leaving the underside latched where the top rusted
off the underside.
If my ^&*%-#@^* daughter would give me back MY camera, I could take a
picture of it. She doesn't live here but keeps taking MY stuff.
Anyway, if there is a particular part you need, and it's not rusted
beyond use, let me know. Yours for whatever it cost to ship.
The drivetrain is mine, there are no usable lamps, and the interior is
growing (literally)
Jim J has requested the rack and steering column.
And Jim, this car has that one wire brake junction you had a problem
with a while back, want it?
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ