Re: [Spridgets] Rusty RIP

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, Frank Clarici
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Rusty RIP
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 05:16:10 GMT
"I want to know who to talk to"

What??? A GE Consumer complaint? How can this possibly be??? :)

You can start with Mark Begore or Dave Nissen at GE Consumer Finance. Give me a
call at GE tomorrow at 203-357-4000 and I'll be happy to put you through to the
Administrative Assistant of either (can't
go "direct" to a GE Officer unless you "know" one who will personally arrange a
transfer to another).

Looks like Jeff Immelt might very well have had the "last word" on the NBC
Rosie deal considering the "parent" had the most to lose in this deal (in the
event) by way of
"corporate reputation"?

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)