Re: [Spridgets] Light Bulbs

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, Frank Clarici
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Light Bulbs
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 22:26:44 -0800 (PST)
I bought the long life bulb - it lasted a week - LOL

  I have been running one of them curly bulbs that use less power. It has been
doing very well. I got it last Christmas as a joke from a friend. It burns
around 8 hours a day. But it is the only one i own. So i can not say if i just
got lucky or they last. I could have got a NOS bulb from the 80's...........LOL

  Vigil

Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com> wrote:
  > light and went thru 6 bulbs in 4 hours! GE USED to
> bring good things to
> light, now it's cheap chink made bulbs that last 5
> minutes each.

I went through 2 tonight, including a new compact
flourescent that died right out of the box after a
feint glow. I'm gonna find out who to talk to
tomorrow. Seriously. They want to know.
http://mail.yahoo.com
http://mail.yahoo.com