[Spridgets] No LBC content

To: "spridgets net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC content
From: "Jack Laird" <jlaird237@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 22:04:24 -0600
Dear Ted,

I hope you can help me here. The other day I set
off for work leaving my husband in the house
watching the TV as usual. I hadn't gone more than
a mile down the road when my engine conked out and
the car shuddered to a halt.

I walked back home to get my husband's help. When
I got home I couldn't believe my eyes. He was in
the bedroom with a neighbor lady making mad
passionate love to her. I am 32, my husband is 34
and we have been married for twelve years. When I
confronted him, he tried to make out that he went
into the back yard and heard a lady scream, had
come to her rescue but found her unconscious. He'd
carried the woman back to our house, laid her in
bed, and began CPR. When she awoke she immediately
began thanking him and kissing him and he was
 attempting to break free when I came back. But,
when I asked him why neither of them had any
clothes on, he broke down and admitted that he'd
been having an affair for the past six months. I
told him to stop or I would leave him. He was let
go from his job six months ago and he says he has
been feeling increasingly depressed and worthless.
I love him very much, but ever since I gave him
the ultimatum he has become increasingly distant.
I don't feel I can get through to him anymore. Can
 you please help?

Sincerely,

Susie Fox

Dear Susie,

A car stalling after being driven a short distance
can be caused by a variety of faults. Start by
checking that there is no debris in the fuel line.
If it is clear, check the clips holding the vacuum
lines onto the inlet manifold for air leaks. If
none of these approaches solves the problem, it
could be that the fuel pump itself is faulty,
causing low delivery pressure to the carburetor
float chamber. I hope this helps.

Ted