Re: [Spridgets] Fw: Fw: Navy Catch and Release Program

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fw: Fw: Navy Catch and Release Program
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 10:01:11 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>; "Larry & Sandi Miller"
<millerls@ado13.com>
Cc: "Spridget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 9:01 AM

Works for me you understand, but for the dumb effing elitest liberals out
there, inclusive of the Hollyweirdos....

=====================================

After the plethora of studies showing the correlation between higher
education/intelligence and liberalism (and that was w/o even including Cap'n
Boob), I find it amazing that some freaks like the ex-Cap'n still see fit to
use terms like "dumb effing elitist liberals".  I don't care which side you
line up on, at least get your facts straight before writing such stupidity.

Second, I really don't understand why the same certain few people on this
list have to continually write such divisive crap knowing full well you are
going to piss off half the members of the list.  It's funny that only a
little over a year after an event like the Buster Cluster brought so many
listers together, some clown has to do his best to cause division.

Lay off the jet fuel sniffing , Cap'n, before what's left of your brain
hemorrhages.

LAD