Re: [Spridgets] Mini Cooper S price question

To: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Mini Cooper S price question
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 12:45:01 -0500
Actually, almost immediately she realized the big mistake she made by
putting it in that light. I was perfectly happy with the one kid we had,
she was the one who *really* wanted the second one. She has a much more
expensive hobby than I do ;-)

Don't get me wrong, I love the new little guy like crazy but before he
came along I was all set to carry on with just one child. At 47 I'm
getting to be too dern old to be chasing around after a toddler.

Robert