Re: [Spridgets] Ribcase painting?

To: nases@verizon.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ribcase painting?
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 07:57:58 -0600
Page 7, of the Originality Guide for Restorations and Registry Inspections
for the Austin-Healey Sprite, by Robert Garofalo says "Smooth case
transmission were painted with the same engine color but the rib case
transmissions were unpainted and left natural aluminum"
That said, I painted mine, and it looks pretty nice.

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad