Re: [Spridgets] SPAM- Congratulations to you in Wisconsin

To: <b-evans@earthlink.net>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] SPAM- Congratulations to you in Wisconsin
From: "Herby" <herby@herbytoys.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 23:40:23 -0800
--===============0211557108==

>More than half of respondents (55 percent) don't know how many feet to
signal >before making right or left turns.

>22 California

This is really of no significance but in my crude observation 90% of
Californians don't even use turn signals. I truly think it's a California
delete option!!! Or maybe Beemers, MB's, Land Rovers and Lexii (is that
plural?) don't come with them! My observation is only NorCal but BZ, Buster,
Mike M., what say?!

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby@herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com