Re: [Spridgets] Irony

To: "RampantNM@aol.com" <RampantNM@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Irony
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 10:12:41 -0600
No irony intended, RB.  Ed was correct and I had forgotten this fact
and was therefore in the wrong. I'm not the Fonz.  I can admit when I
make mistakes.  Ed can be a PITA, but he can also be helpful from time
to time. The trick is to know the difference between the two!

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City
Don't miss "50 Years of Spridgets" at Lake of the Ozarks, June 26-29, 2008!!
For info and registration... <http://www.Sprite-MidgetClub.org>