Re: [Spridgets] No LBC

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No LBC
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 01:30:02 -0600
Bravo.  My sentiments exactly.  Any Bozo can cut and paste drivel from
whatever maniac source they choose without entering a bit of their own
thought into it. It takes a real, thinking, cognizant person to
produce a written thought uniquely their own.

Please spare us all from repetitive dogma which trips your individual
triggers....
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City