Re: [Spridgets] Warning!! LBC content!! Hit Delete Now!!

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Warning!! LBC content!! Hit Delete Now!!
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 12:23:52 -0600
So what do you think, Paul?  I have a used ribcase from a 1970 Midget
in unknown condition. Do I put it on in place of the present tranny?
Or do I see how much longer the present tranny goes before it
"lunches"?  I'm thinking I can't do bad by putting the 70 in. Whats a
good way to flush one of these out?  Kerosene?

Cheers!!
Jim