[Spridgets] A real Spridget question

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] A real Spridget question
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 20:46:46 -0500
Does anybody know if the splash pans, those funny bent side pieces next
to the radiator on a Sq body are painted body color both sides, black
both sides, or black on the front (grille) side and body color on the
engine side?
What I have is either rusted, spray bombed black, repainted lime green,
or orange.
I seem to recall the little ears that stick up past the front apron
above the bonnet latch as being black. But I have done too many bugeyes
lately and I just don't know what is correct.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ