Re: [Spridgets] No Compression

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] No Compression
From: Andy Webster <a_d_webster@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:47:39 +1100 (EST)
put an end to the speculation and suspense..
  hope it's a gasket and pull the head.

  or first

  pull the rocker cover and check the rocker clearance on 5&6.
  if there is no head on either valve then I would expect  there will be zero
rocker clearance

  if the engine still runs on 3 now though, removing the oil cap and radiator
cap while running should offer some clues.

  I have blown head gaskets and the cooling system becomes pressurised by the
charge.

  andy

  Connecting rod no longer connecting?