Re: [Spridgets] other lists

To: "BCAH@aol.com" <BCAH@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] other lists
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 04:01:50 -0600
On 11/26/07, BCAH@aol.com <BCAH@aol.com> wrote:
> Hello all,-----My girl friend would like to get on the Bugeye and
> Midgetsprite list on Yahoo but I am not sure what to tell her.

Bob,
Tell her to go to:

and

In the upper right side of those pages there is a button which says
"join".  She will need a Yahoo ID but can get one easily if she
doesn't already have one.

>  I am  receiving the
> Spridgets list from when I signed up at autox.team.net, but I  understand
>there is
> a different way to subscribe now. I am getting messages from  other
> MajorDomo lists that say I have been dropped.What's up? Any help  would be
> appreciated. Thanks,---Bob C in Kansas

Your messages came through via the Spridgets list so you must still be on it.

Other than that, I don't know what to tell you concerning the Spridgets list....
--
Cheers!!
Jim - 68 "Spridget" in Dodge City