[Spridgets] Simba

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Simba
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:59:35 EST
In a message dated 11/25/2007 6:22:14 PM Mountain Standard Time,
spridgets-request@autox.team.net writes:

Simba is  back to "normal" - thanks to all his friends
out there who asked. He was  jumping over the couch by
noon. He remains the youngest 12 year old Lab in  the
world.

Ron

Ron,

Of our four Chows that travel with us occasionally, one girl has the Barney
Fife syndrom and is truly a nervous Nellie.  She quivers in the car until  she
starts to drool and then loses her lunch.

We've found that a Zantac and a couple of Tums about 15 minutes before the
trip cure all the problems.

Regards,

Robert B. Houston

74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

As he stared at her ample bosom, he daydreamed of the dual  Skinners Union
carburetors in his vintage MG, highly functional yet  pleasingly formed,
perched prominently on top of the intake manifold, aching for  experienced
hands,
the small knurled caps of the oil dampeners begging to be  inspected and
adjusted as
described in chapter seven of the Haynes shop  manual.

products.