Re: [Spridgets] People who KNEW what the Sprite was!

To: b-evans@earthlink.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] People who KNEW what the Sprite was!
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 22:45:47 -0800 (PST)
Buster,

  About time you started driving the car again. Before i know it i will see you
at one of the local events.

  Vigil

Robert Bruce Evans <b-evans@earthlink.net> wrote:
  I drove the Sprite to church on Sunday, and I was stunned at the number of
people who immediately recognized the Sprite that they know as a "Frogeye". You
see, it is an Anglican-Catholic Church, and as such, there are a number of
older English ex-pats in the congregation. It kinda made me feel good, because
I guess the Sprite brought back some fond memories of Blighty for them.

Buster Evans