Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Re: People who KNEW what the Sprite

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Re: People who KNEW what the Sprite
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 00:02:41 -0800 (PST)
I drive my car daily. I do not worry about if it is taken. If they take the car
i would make out very well on the insurance. There is always a better car
around the corner is the way i look at it. I was in the mall down south in
mission viejo and 4 SUV's were taken in the two hours i was in shopping. Why
take a midget/sprite/Morris or any other LBC when you can have a 40K+ SUV that
you can turn easy. i know you have sentimental value on your car. I like mine.
But i would not miss it like you would.

  Vigil

Robert Bruce Evans <b-evans@earthlink.net> wrote:
  Hellsfire, I been driving the snot out of it. I'm just not stupid enough to
leave it parked on the street in MY neighborhood! Stupid enough for other
things, but not for that!!!!

Buster

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: