Re: [Spridgets] bouncing or not? - No LBC content

To: "Guy Weller" <guy.weller@tiscali.co.uk>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] bouncing or not? - No LBC content
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <PAsgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 08:16:38 -0800
Hi Guy,

Don't know how it's showing up on your end, but it reads just fine when I
get it.  The only anomaly is it appears to have an attachment because the
paper clip shows up.  But clicking that never brings up anything.

For my part, the newer mail program being used is no where as nice as the
old one.  I typically get the original a full day after it's been beat to
death with a zillion responses!  Like playing a game!  Here are the answers,
what's the question?  LOL!

Enjoy, Paul A