[Spridgets] Vaccum Advance..

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Vaccum Advance..
From: John Colclasure <bilbostuufff@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:56:24 -0800 (PST)
Ok, folks, got a book, although it seems a bit worthless in most questions
perhaps someone can answer this question. The Midget is a 1979...In the Haynes
Repair Manual an illustration shows the Flame trap line going from the
distirbutor vacuum unit to the Exhaust gas recirculation unit...However, for
some reason I have no line going going to the distributor vaccum Unit..(Nothing
attached)...and a line going from the Exhaust gas recirculation unit to a spout
of the carberator....
  When I examine the illustration it shows a line going out of the carburator
to someplace that is not shown in the picture...The car seems to get very jerky
when going down the road especially at low rpns...(I am thinking this could be
the lack of connection with the vaccum advance Unit....Any ideas?