[Spridgets] "Perpetrators"? No, criminals!

To: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>,
Subject: [Spridgets] "Perpetrators"? No, criminals!
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 11:21:46 -0800
Gerad....

Please do not use the term "perpetrators".  This is only a fancy schmacy
word to please the PC'ers, and you don't need to pander to them.  Use the
word proper for English language usage:  criminals.  For that is exactly
what they are, for *you* know that a crime was committed.   And how did the
word "perpetrators" become popular?  Because that was the term used in New
York and some Eastern states that were/are the setting for so many cop
shows.  Out here, the favored term is "suspects".

Buster