Re: [Spridgets] I want this car...

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] I want this car...
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 13:28:06 -0800
Jim Johnson wrote:  "I also have far more guns, cars, motorcycles, tools,
and musical instruments than when I FIRST got married, but it took me 3
marriages to arrive at that point....    ;-)"

Guess I am just lucky.  I already had my guns and my Sprite when Pam
married me.  Of course what she really wanted was the ex-Dodge police car I
owned, that had a bigger engine, a bigger radiator, a bigger alternator,
and heavier suspension.  And with a husband who also had a badge, that left
her fearless when it came to her heavy foot on the accelerator and her lust
for speed!

Buster