Re: [Spridgets] garage air lines

To: "Robert Duquette" <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] garage air lines
From: "Linda Grunthaner" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 11:16:19 -0500
Robert,
What a coincidence I just talked to my plumber this morning whom I have know
for 20 years about the white bread in the pipes for soldering which he still
does and he said they have these type of push on fittings for water now. I
sold plumbing for 10 years as a youngster and it's so cool to see this new
technology. He also said they now have a device which freezes a section of
pipe so you don't have to turn off the main to cut & refit fittings.
Expensive but very cool.
Lin

62 California Sprite "Pinky"
www.freewebs.com/lgrunthaner