Re: [Spridgets] 78 dual brake master cylinder

To: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@Ameritech.net>, "Spridgets" <Spridgets@Autox.Team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 78 dual brake master cylinder
From: "Guy R Day" <grday@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 23:08:04 -0000
You are playing with your brakes, you know, the things that save you butt
when come up to a stop light or are barrelling too fast into a corner.  But
hey, and it may be a selfish way of looking at it,  the good thing is it is
your butt and not mine.  Or perhaps, your wife's....

Seriously Karl, I'd want the brakes about right.  I'll stand a little fuel
starvation at high revs, tickover being a little lumpy, the heater burning
my feet but brakes, well I like those to work properly.

All the best,

Guy R Day