[Spridgets] Tires

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Tires
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:56:49 -0600
OK, it's sleeting and icing and I'm waiting for parts so I'm bored and
thought I'd stir the pot a bit.  With all of youse guys rebuilding
multiple Spridgets and tires being as expensive as they are I always
wondered were you were getting your tires.

http://21st-century-tires.com/chengshan/chengshan.html

Trying to remain somewhat P.C., a lesser minded fellow might have fun
with the road in China on which it's located.  I didn't see any tires in
our size.

They may actually be a great company...just thought I'd get someone going.

Dave
59 :{)
05 MCS
Burlington WI