Re: [Spridgets] I'll stir the pot up (no LBC)

To: "Chris Manuel" <cmanuel@wi.rr.com>, "Frank Clarici"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] I'll stir the pot up (no LBC)
From: "Robert Bruce Evans" <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 18:01:31 -0800
Chris Manuel wrote:  "I guy local here in MKE had a set up sort of like
that split out for his garage/inground pool, and they are nailing him."

Aw, c'mon, now, WTF is "criminal-thinking counseling"?  The anal orifice
has proven he ALREADY thinks like a criminal.  And just to prove what a
pair of lying lowlifes he and his attorney were, they had the gall to deny
he had anything to do with it.  But wife owned up to it!

I guess what pisses me off is that the pond scum was cheating not just the
gas company, but everyone else who had to pay for what *he* was stealing!
Some people think these types are heroes because they stole from the "big
companies".  Like hell, anyone who steals from a big company is no better
than a sneak thief or shoplifter, for we all have to pay for their thefts!
Do people *really* believe that big companies just absorb such losses and
don't pass them on to the consumer?  Duh!  (And I believe that *everybody*
who knows Frank, knows he was joking!!!  He ain't that kinda guy!  I mean,
Sprite headlight rims are one thing, but....)

Buste