Re: [Spridgets] Oh Yessss!

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Oh Yessss!
From: David Booker <tncarnut1@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 11:17:41 -0800 (PST)
"upper 30's, rainy, windy, and just a sweatshirt..."

Long Island started the day with a morning that would have been great in the
Midget (goes without saying the top would be down).  Unfortunately, NYC
commuter traffic is not my idea of fun in the LBC.  Haven't been out of the
office since arriving, but it's supposed to get really cold by tomorrow morning
and stay that way for a while.  This may have been my last chance for a warm
drive.  Guess it's time to start the Winter projects for real.
   - David