Re: [Spridgets] Use your cell phone driving...

To: "'Jim Johnson'" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Use your cell phone driving...
From: "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@att.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 21:31:32 -0800
More people die in the bath tub than in car crashes every year, so I guess
you're saying you shouldn't use your cell phone in the tub, the other option
just stinks?
                Crash

Statistics show that 88% of drivers involved in accidents own cell phones.
Clearly cell phones are causing highway carnage. Nearly 98% of drivers
involved in accidents like potatoes. Therefore potatoes are the leading
cause of accidents, right?  Face it. There are morons all around us. Morons
who don't pay attention behind the wheel are the cause of accidents. It
matters little what distracts them. Their failing to pay attention driving
is the culprit, not the distraction itself.

Oh!  Also, A certain percent of drivers involved in accidents were
distracted as the scratched their a$$. Therefore, we'll all be a lot safer
when people with an a$$ are forbidden to drive.

Or....

18% of people who know Buster Evans have had accidents. Therefore......
;-)

Cheers!!
Jim