Re: [Spridgets] Winshield wiper fail points

To: "Mark A. O'Neil" <mark.a.oneil@dartmouth.edu>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Winshield wiper fail points
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 09:11:05 -0600
I'd be more inclined to accuse your wheel boxes. The housings are aluminium,
and the shafts are steel, and you know what happens when dissimilar metals
are in contact with one another. I'd see if you can get them out, and try to
free them up with some sort of moly based lube.

Brad

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad