[Spridgets] MG Song

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] MG Song
From: kgrowler@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 17:46:52 -0500
A post I sent yesterday on my Road Songs list hasn't shown up in the Digest.
Perhaps too long. If it actually went through to the live list and the
following is duplicated, I apologize.

Over the past few years Bob Zimmerman, former North American Midget Registrar,
has kindly given me copies of his CDs of his original music that he makes up
for family and friends. 'Roadster Therapy' is a great road song about his MG
from one a couple years ago. Bob has kindly posted MP3s of 'Roadster Therapy'
and some of his other car-related songs. B They can be found at
B http://www.garageband.com/artist/Zimmerman

Happy Holidays,

Kim Tonry

Downers Grove, Illinois