[Spridgets] Williams & Pritchard Sebring II

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Williams & Pritchard Sebring II
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 06:12:35 EST
Hi list,

I've just learned about another fibreglass front that I think was discussed
on the list some time ago.  Apparently Williams & Pritchard produced
something called a Sebring II which looks like the Ashley front only with a
rectangular grill aperture.

Apologies if everyone knew this already - as far as I know it's not
documented in any book.

The link should go to the thread on the MG Cars bulletin Board

Regards

Daniel1312

_http://www2.mgcars.org.uk/cgi-bin/gen5?runprog=mgbbs&mode=thread&access=20979
893601086&subject=97&source=T&thread=2007122014150810747_